2013 Woodstock Ride
Woodstock Ride update. Ride is approx. 260 miles round trip from Turkey Hill on Rt. 611. The ride is approx. 95% back roads. If we can average 30 to 35 mph, that’s approx. 8 hours ride time not counting any stops. Figure on 2 to 3 hours at the museum, plan on being gone for the day. The cost for the museum is $15.00 There is a café in the museum that’s where we will have lunch.
If you are considering going on this ride take this test.
- Am I able to ride 8 to 10 hrs.
- Am I able to ride for more than an hour with out stopping
- Can I be away for 10 to 12 hrs.
- Am I confident riding in a group on back roads
- Is my bike mechanically in shape for this ride ie. tires-brakes
If you answered no to any of these questions than this ride may not be for you.
I am in no way trying to discourage anyone or question anyone’s ability, but if you are not sure, now is the time to decide you cant not do it, not on some back road in the state of NY.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.