High Knob Inn
Date(s) - 07/02/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
wawa-Pumping Station Road
Add to your Calendar
|ADD TO CALENDAR:||iCal|
|ADD TO GOOGLE CALENDAR:|
Very Long Ride to endless mountains of PA in Sullivan county. All day Ride to High Knob Inn through worlds end state park and to the endless mountains lookout. There will be bathroom breaks along the way, lots of turns, hills, and one or two stone roads, and it may be dark till we get back.
SKILL LEVEL: 3 – Advanced Ride
COST: Money for Lunch and Snacks, and plan for 2 possibly three tanks of Gas if you have smaller tank or higher horsepower bike.
DISTANCE Estimated 325 Miles Round Trip
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Jeffery Bowen
- Pete Frentzen
- Bryan Kester
- Mike Mayberry
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
- Cigar Night 9-22-2017 - 09/22/2017 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Village Farmer & Bakery - 09/23/2017 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Fallen Officers Ride - Gilbertsville Fire House - 09/24/2017 - 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- York Open House - 09/30/2017 - 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Penn's Peak Lunch Run - 10/07/2017 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- RIDE CANCELLED- Wolf Sanctuary of PA Ride - 10/07/2017 - 10/08/2017 - 4:30 pm - 12:00 am
- Haggs Hotel (Bike Breakfast) Shartlesville, PA - 10/08/2017 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- BCMC Halloween Poker Run - 10/14/2017 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Fall Foliage Ride 2017 - 10/21/2017 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Hannum's of Media Octoberfest & Bike Give away 2017 - 10/28/2017 - 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.