Final IVHOG Advanced Rider Safety Course
- This Sunday 6/18/2017, is the final IVHOG Advanced Rider Safety Course session.
After 2 great IVHOG ARC classes the final scheduled IVHOG ARC for 2017 is coming up on Sunday.
Class is scheduled for an 0800 start (Note the new time!!t).
If anyone knows of any IVHOG members who would like to take the ARC on Sunday we’ve 8 spots open.
Please feel free to invite/email them (or even send out a general mail to the membership inviting them to attend).
The class is opened to all IVHOG members – all they have to do is email me, then show up ready to ride with a bike, and the items below, tomorrow morning.
- Class & Riding at Blackman’s: 4911 Buckeye Rd, Emmaus, PA 18049 (right off of 100)
- Please bring:
- License, Registration, Proof of Insurance
- Bike in good repair, Inspected (current!)
- Proper riding gear (here) – class is rain or shine!
- Water, snacks
- Great attitude
- We’re an “All the Gear, All the Time” shop – eye cover (glasses, sun glasses, helmet visors, etc.), full fingered gloves, shirts/jackets pulled down to the wrists, DOT approved ¾ or full faced helmet, sturdy over the ankle footwear (boots, etc.), sturdy pants (jeans, riding pants, etc.).
If you don’t have a ¾ or full face helmet we have them at the range to borrow.
Class starts on time, if you can be there a little early that will help get the bikes checked in. First portion is the classroom session followed by lunch at around 1PM and then the riding session for the rest of the day after a 45-60 minute lunch (ending around 630PM).
You’ll park on the range (where we’ll be riding) next to the store. There are white “T”s on the right side, on the pavement, next to the classroom trailer. You’ll want to put your front tire on the T to park.
The store will be closed, my bike will be parked on the range (Birch white Road King).
We will be breaking for lunch around 1PM with Subway, local diner, other places available to grab some food – as well as some gas if you need it. After lunch we’ll park on the “T”s on the range, start with the riding portion.
The web site has additional information – www.pamsp.com – if you need to review.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.