MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN AUG 29 – SEP 1, 2013
MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN AUG 29 – SEP 1, 2013 #HD110MILWAUKEE
Come home to Milwaukee Labor Day weekend in 2013 to an epic anniversary celebration at the Harley-Davidson Museum® and the Henry Maier Festival Grounds (Summerfest Grounds).
- Custom Bike Show
- Motorcycle display area
- World’s Largest Bike Night at The H-D Museum® on Thursday, August 29
- Special H.O.G.® 30th Anniversary Celebration starts Thursday, August 29
- All Harley enthusiasts can book accommodations online. Domestic U.S. telephone inquiries call 1-866-651-3449. International inquiries call 1-888-497-9135. Limit of maximum of 5 rooms per booking order (5 rooms each night Thurs – Sun).
- Additional 110th Anniversary Celebration activities in Milwaukee include fan-organized rides, a massive parade, activities at the Harley-Davidson Museum, parties at participating Harley-Davidson dealerships and street parties around the city.
- The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to the Bradley Center in Milwaukee on Saturday, Aug. 31 in celebration of Harley-Davidson’s 110th anniversary! This action-packed card will feature some of the UFC’s best athletes and more than 10 hard-hitting bouts. Check back for ticket info.
- Rock n’ Roll Hall-of-Famer Aerosmith and superstar Toby Keith will join Kid Rock as headline performers for Harley-Davidson’s 110th Anniversary Celebration in Milwaukee over Labor Day weekend. Toby Keith will perform Thursday, Aug. 29; Aerosmith will take the stage Friday, Aug. 30; and Kid Rock will round out the epic weekend of music Saturday, Aug. 31. Each headline concert is at the Marcus Amphitheater, located on the south end of Milwaukee’s Henry Maier Festival Park (Summerfest Grounds). Fans who purchased 110th Anniversary ticket packages will have an opportunity to purchase tickets for the performance before they go on sale to the public later this spring.
- For Harley Owners Group® members, the ticket and ticket packages also include the H.O.G.® 30th Anniversary celebration with members-only access to the Summerfest Grounds on Thursday, August 29, from noon to 5:00 p.m., including a headline performance by Lynyrd Skynyrd, along with other members-only activities throughout the weekend. There is no additional charge to H.O.G.® members to join in the celebration of the H.O.G.® 30th Anniversary. H.O.G.® membership card must be shown with a Milwaukee 110th Anniversary Celebration ticket for entry.
Additional entertainment to be announced soon
- Whiskey of the Damned
- Lynyrd Skynyrd (H.O.G. Members only)
- Elvin Bishop
- Blue Oyster Cult
- Dropkick Murphys
- The Doobie Brothers
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
- Lupe Fiasco
- Gabriel Sanchez & The Prince Experience
- MAD MEX
- Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights
- ZZ Ward
- Shooter Jennings
- The Dirty Heads
- Foxy Shazam
- ZZ Top
- Gaslight Anthem
- Sublime with Rome
- D.B. Bryant Band
- The White Buffalo
- Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown
- The Whigs
- Katey Sagal & The Forest Rangers
- Brantley Gilbert
Ticket Package detailsNote: Schedule subject to change.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.