PRICE INCREASE for New HOG® PA Specialty Plate
DUE TO RECENT PENNSYLVANIA STATE LEGISLATION, PENNDOT’S ISSUANCE FEE FOR A SPECIAL ORGANIZATION PLATE HAS INCREASED TO $25.00 EFFECTIVE September 2014. AN ADDITIONAL MANUFACTURING COST, CURRENTLY PAID BY THE ORGANIZTION FOR EACH SPECIALTY ORGANIZATION PLATE ORDERED, IS ALSO EXPECTED TO INCREASE.
EFFECTIVE October 1, 2014:
- PRICE OF A “STANDARD” HOG® PA SPECIALTY PLATE IS $ 40.00
- PRICE OF A PERSONALIZED HOG® PA SPECIALTY PLATE IS $ 140.00
ALL APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2014 MUST USE THE NEW PENNDOT FORM MV-904SP (9-14)
ATTACHED ARE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND THE NEW PENNDOT APPLICATION FORM MV-904SP (9-14) (COPIES MAY BE MADE)
COPIES MAY ALSO BE DOWNLOADED BY GOING TO WWW.ERIEHOG.COM AND CLICK ON THE HARLEY OWNERS GROUP LICENSE PLATE ICON
Please contact me if you have questions: phone (814-833-2588) or e-mail (email@example.com).
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2014
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO PURCHASE A H.O.G.® PA LICENSE PLATE For PASSENGER VEHICLES, TRUCKS, TRAILERS and MOTORHOMES
AVAILABLE IN TWO OPTIONS
- STANDARD DESIGN WITH PENNDOT ASSIGNED PLATE NUMBERS: $ 40.00
- PERSONALIZED PLATE: $ 140.00
Harley-Davidson Motor Company and the Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles have established
the following guidelines for PA HOG® members to purchase a special HOG® PA license plate:
- Applicant must have a current membership in National HOG®.
- Section C must be signed by Jerry Longo
- Mail all applications to:
PA HOG® PLATE
1485 Fieldcrest Drive
Erie, PA 16505
- For a standard plate design, complete all parts of Section A, B and E
- For a personalized plate, complete all parts of Section A, B, D and E
- Include your HOG® National membership number in Section B, along with the name, address and phone number of your local Harley-Davidson dealership.
- Do not fill in Section C.
- Applicant must sign and date Section E.
- Include the following payment in the form of a check or money order payable to: PA HOG® PLATE
- Standard plate: $ 40.00
- Personalized plate: $ 140.00
- Mail the application along with a check or money order to Jerry Longo at the above address.
- Applications sent directly to the PA Department of Motor Vehicles will not be processed.
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.