Tylersport Fire Co. Haunted Hay Ride 2013
Only 2 days left till the haunted hay ride. Come join the fun. If you want to meet us for dinner, we have reservations for 6:30 at Trattoria Milano.
Tylersport Fire Co. will be having their hay ride on the following dates. Fri. Oct.18th – Sat. Oct.19th -Fri. Oct.25th – Sat. Oct. 26th. Ticket sales are from 7 pm to 10 pm. tylersportfireco.com/hayride for info. There is a great Italian restaurant next to the Fire Co. called Trattoria Milano – BYOB. Reservations are recommended.
Kathy and I are going on the 26th, and plan on having dinner at 6 pm. If you would like to join us let me know. Thanks Rich L.
- Almost a mile of dark and twisting trails of terror!
- If you survive, enjoy refreshments after the journey and tell your friends about the terrifying experience.
- Hot food and drinks will also be available, to warm you up after your horror filled voyage.
- Dates: Friday October 18, Saturday October 19
- Friday October 25, Saturday October 26
- Admission: $10.00 a head…..headless bodies are free!
- Children: Under 5 are free…..but we get to keep them!
- V.I.P. Ticket: $20.00…..gets you to the front of the line
- Oct. 26: Buddy Night…..2 regular tickets for $18.00
- T-Shirts – $10.00
- ** We do not offer group rates or reserved wagons, however we will try to get all parties from a group on the same wagon **
- Tickets are sold from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
First wagon begins its journey to the Haunted Woods when it is completely dark… (parking and trail entrance is located behind the firehouse)
Click here for directions, if you dare.
Check out our Facebook page here!
For more information or to book funerals contact the Haunted Hotline at (215) 257-5900 If you have other questions email us at email@example.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.