The Forklift Cafe, Dingmans Ferry 6-16-19
Date(s) - 06/16/2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
WAWA - Forty Foot Rd. Ralphs Corner
Add to your Calendar
|ADD TO CALENDAR:||iCal|
|ADD TO GOOGLE CALENDAR:|
Long ride on local & rural roads to final destination and an awesome breakfast for lunch. Quick service and Biker friendly establishment. Owner loves and supports bike groups. One rest stop planned near Delaware Water Gap. Previous pre-ride found poor road conditions through Worthington, so staying away from previously planned route.
We will be driving through NJ and will eventually have to cross Dingmans Ferry Bridge ($1 toll – cash), so you need helmets, and NO GUNS.
SKILL LEVEL: 2 – (length of ride)
COST: Money for Food and Gas & $1 cash for toll
DISTANCE 125 Miles Round Trip, I think
Bookings are closed for this event.
Total Count Attending 5
Person that Booked This Ride
- Michael Boger
- Joe Lenci
- Judy Macy
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
- Lunch Run to Clinton House, NJ - 08/25/2019 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Ride of Their Lives Poker Run - 09/14/2019 - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Biker Sunday - 09/15/2019 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Cape May Lunch Run 9-21-19 - 09/21/2019 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Beverly Hills Tavern, Reading PA 9-22-19 - 09/22/2019 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Nick's Lake House in Lake Harmony & Keystone HD - 09/28/2019 - 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Bushkill Falls/Alaska Pete's/Tramontin HD - 10/13/2019 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Anniversary Fall Foliage Ride - - 10/19/2019 - 1:00 am - 11:00 pm
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.