Hogs and Dogs 2017
I’m still alive and kicking. Slowly getting back in the saddle but the good news is, that I am getting back in the saddle.
Hogs and Dogs in upon us once again. As I have done in the past, I am putting together a breakfast ride prior to the event. Please see below for the details of the ride alone and the IVHOG home page for the Hogs and Dogs event itself. I would like to give a special thank you to Bill Lichtner for arranging this event with the assisted living facility. This is a fantastic event for some very special people who are in desperate need for some diversion in their everyday lives. So please come out, if not for the breakfast and ride, but for the Hogs and Dogs event itself and see the glow in the residents eyes as we ride in together and visit with them. Take advantage of this great opportunity for our club to give back to the community.
Thank you all and hope to see you soon,
INDIAN VALLEY HOG BREAKFAST RIDE/HOGS AND DOGS EVENT
- Start Date: 9/16/2016
- Destination: R & S Keystone Diner/Greenfield of Lansdale “Hogs & Dogs”
- KSU Time: Meet at Keystone for breakfast @9:00 AM Estimated Return: 3:00 PM
- Leaving From Location: If do not want to meet for breakfast will meet all at WAWA (113 & Bethlehem Pk) KSU11:30
- Returning to Location: NA
- Approximate distance/miles: Trip: 50 miles
- Costs: Breakfast only
- Skill Level: 1
- Description of Ride: Breakfast at Keystone – short ride— Greenfield of Lansdale Hogs & Dogs
- Considerations: NA
One Response to Hogs and Dogs 2017
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.