Ever wanted one of those Sport Cameras?
Well if you have thought it would be cool to get one of those GoPro Sport cameras that mount on everything from helmets, to handle bars and every body part you can imagine, but just could not justify pulling the trigger on the $399.00 Price Tag and then more for the extras. Check out some of these options before you run right out and buy one. If you don’t mind spending the money and want all the functionality, and have the time to learn all the features of this industry leading camera, then jump right in, i know you will not be disappointed with all it can do.
If you want to look at other options, there are many, and some may start with something you already have. The iPhone is the most used camera in the world and Optrix knows that sometimes the best shots require you to get a little dirty, a little banged up and have just the right lens. Enter the Optrix PhotoProX, the world’s first and only case to give you waterproof, rugged and interchangeable lenses all in one compact solution. Your photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr have never looked so good.
Now think about it, you can spend $400.00 for a new GoPro Hero3+ and they have all kinds of nice add on items to strap or mount your camera to almost anything. But you already have an iPhone that has a decent camera and when paired with these cool lenses and mounts, you can use your iPhone as a GoPro style Video or Still camera. If you have and iPhone and you have been putting off buying that GoPro, and good alternative might be to look at Optrix: http://www.optrix.com/store/optrix-photoprox/
Another Option might be to look at the Pyle High Definition Sport Action Camara with 720p Wide-Angle Camcorder, 5.0 MP Camera, 2-Inch Touch Screen, Micro SD Card Slot, Waterproof Case and Mounting Gear for Biking, Riding, Racing, Skiing and Water Sports.
And with an attractive Price of only $153.99 its another good option to see if you will actually use a camera like this without committing to the full featured and full priced GoPro Hero3+
Sample video I took with my Pyle camera mounted on the handle bars of my 2013 CVO Breakout
|Category||Camera & Photo|
SPECIAL DEAL PRICES FOUND ON THE INTERNET:
- $29.99 – Pink one AMAZON.COM
- $38.99 – Orange One B&H Photo Video Pro Audio
- $38.99 – White B&H Photo Video Pro Audio
- $38.99 – Red B&H Photo Video Pro Audio
- $38.99 – Silver B&H Photo Video Pro Audio
- Mini HD Camera/Camcorder for Image and/or Video Recording
- 2-Inch Touch Screen for Video Playback and Settings Configuration
- Easy Uploading and Sharing via PC
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Micro SD Memory Card Slot
- 4 X Digital Zoom
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- 3 Modes: Picture, Video and Vehicle
- 3 Image Capture Modes: 5.0 MP, 3.0 MP, 1.3 MP
- Image Resolutions: (2592 x 1944), (2048 x 1536), (1280 x 960)
- Captures Images in JPEG (.jpeg) Format
- 2 Video Capture Modes: 720p & VGA
- Video Capture Frame Rate: 30FPS
- CMOS Image Sensor Technology
- Battery: Lithium 440mAh
- Video Capture Resolutions: (1280 x 720) & (640 x 480)
- Records Sound and Captures Video in AVI (.avi) Format
- Includes Splash Proof / Shock Proof Case, USB Charging Cable & Car Charger
- Mounts Included: Suction Cup (Cars or Boats), Handlebar (Bike, Motorcycle), Helmet, Waist Harness and Shield
- Camera Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.59’’ x 1.77’’ x 0.98’’
- Sold as : Unit
- Weight :1.4 lbs.
Check back, I will be adding more reviews, I purchased a Pyle and am testing it now. Paul Carper has a GoPro Hero and will be filling me in shortly on how he likes it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.